Klarin and Associates is a unique group of CPAs dedicated to resolving your tax and financial problems by simplifying and strengthening your overall financial growth and stability.
Our Team members’ collective expertise covers everything from IRS audits to expatriote issues to estate planning. We are committed to the continued education and training of each and every member of our team and to maintaining state-of-the-art tools and resources.
We believe that long-lasting successful relationships are built on hard work, determination, and positive results.
- Dennis Klarin
- An expert in his field, Dennis brings vast experience to you and he is ready to be your advocate. He served as President of the Education Foundation for California CPAs and has worked for the IRS (the other side) as an income tax auditor as well as an estate and gift tax auditor. He has a Jurist Doctorate Degree, which is very helpful in a variety of business situations. He keeps the big picture in mind while working for you.
- Michael Klarin
- Michael is your expert at business, investment and tax ideas. He helps you formulate your business and investment plans and then monitors the execution of those plans while balancing all the aspects of your business and personal aspirations. Michael is also an expert at negotiating on your behalf including representation before all government taxing authorities. He is a leader in the California Society of CPAs which enables him to stay current in many aspects of business practices.
- Mary Thayer
Knowledge of the details in tax laws and their application is at the top of the list of Mary’s attributes. She takes the time and care to understand your situation and is able to ensure that your project has the best possible results. Mary’s resourcefulness, diligence and meticulous attention to detail make her your true and valuable ally.
- Andrew Tunuli
- Andrew’s experience in a wide variety of industries including real estate development and construction, manufacturing, governmental agencies, and medical practices make him a qualified client advocate in a myriad of situations. Along with this broad range of experience, he knows how to apply the rules to your small and mid-size business. Hard working and conscientious tenacity make Andrew an essential member of our team.
- JP Cadlaon
- A love for learning about the tax code and its ever-changing policies and procedures combined with a passion for working with and analyzing numbers make JP an invaluable member of our team. JP has accounting experience in the private, not-for-profit, and manufacturing industries. He is personable and professional.
- Opal Conner
- Opal is an outstanding client service manager. An integral part of Klarin and Associates for more than 20 years, she has the ability to perceive your needs and respond to those needs with ease and efficiency.
Banking, financial and administrative services are her expertise, including paying your bills, depositing funds, bank account reconciliations and monitoring receivables and payables. She is exceptionally adept at tracking your financial information. Opal is very perceptive.
- Addie Mendez
- Addie is our gatekeeper. She is the first friendly face you see when you walk in the door and the first familiar voice you hear when you call. Addie knows all of our clients well. She makes it her top priority to see that your requests are met and exceeded if possible. Addie provides you and the others on your team with timely and frequent communication regarding the status of your project. Addie is a notary and always available to help.
Holiday Card RetrospectiveThe Klarin & Associates team is a group of dedicated professionals who work hard all year to provide only the highest level of service to our clients. We also like to express our creative and humorous side once a year. Our holiday cards began with a touch of humor in 1994. We had such a good time planning and designing the card that we look forward to the challenge of creating a funnier card every year.
Following is a historical retrospective on our cards. Enjoy!!